Angelica Aguilar – Co-Presidet
Danelia Velasco – Co- President
Tanya Banks- Treasurer
Robin Cooper- Secretary
They are on the 2nd Thursday every other month at 3:30-4:30
Thursday, May 10th
3:30 – 4:30
Samuels PTA membership dues are due. It is $8.00.
Check (made payable to Samuels PTA) or cash.
Samuels PTA allots $100. per grade level, specials and intervention staff.
- MULTICULTURAL Night – April, 26th 2018
- Spring Carnival – Friday, April 13th 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Teacher Appreciation Week – Monday, May 7th to Friday, May 11th
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch – Thursday, May 10th 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Kindergarten Continuation – Wednesday, May 30th
- Fifth Graduation – Thursday, May 31st
Samuel’s PTA is looking for volunteers to help out and make our Spring Carnival a success. This event is the BIGGEST event Samuels PTA sponsors. If you have any middle and high School students they are welcome to volunteer as well. Spring Carnival will be held out on the playground at the basketball court pending weather. If weather does not allow us to have it outside we will be having games in the gym and food in the cafeteria.
It is very important that if you sign up and cannot make it please let Tanya Banks know at 303-478-9431.
If your order is missing any items please contact Believe at 888-816-1116.
COLLECT BOX TOPS!
An easy way to help earn cash for our school.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Ask Grandparents, Family & Friends to help your find & collect Box Tops from participating products.
- Cut Box Tops from each package.
- Send them to school with your child.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!